Many business documents need to be signed by an authorised signatory. It is often impractical to sign certain documents by hand, especially where high volumes are involved such as mailshots & other marketing material. There is an increasing tendency for documents to be created then emailed or faxed directly in a digital format without ever actually being printed out on paper.
In an attempt to automate this procedure many companies simply scan in a signature & store it as a graphical bitmap file. We turn your signatures into high quality digital fonts.
Benefits of using TrueType font components
- The file size of the document hardly increases, as the document components such as logos, signatures and symbols are stored as fonts.
- PC hard disk space is freed up.
- The fonts are fully scaleable, WYSIWYG, and intergrate seamlessly with Windows.
- Printing speeds are increased as the printer performs nearer its rated speed by using fonts.
- Network traffic is greatly reduced so decreasing the risk of network crashes and printer bottlenecks.
- The font components will appear correctly at any size on screen and when printed will exploit the maximum resolution of the printer.
- if printing from a non Windows platform, such as MAC, Unix, AS/400, Mainframe, etc. please contact us for alternative solutions.