PrintShop Mail Connect
Promotional variable data communications
PrintShop Mail Connect is a standalone variable data composition tool designed to make the creation and production of targeted promotional communications simple. Now you can design for print and email using one tool, without the need for plug-ins to external design software.
Easiest to use standalone VDP solution on the planet.
Mail merge, unleashed. For print and email.
Works with any data, any design and any printer.
Differentiate yourself from the competition by personalising every aspect of your email and printed communications.
From simple mail merges up to high-speed complex print jobs. Add performance packs, AFP and IPDS options as you need.
The Solution puts today’s communication preferences and latest technologies at the core, all this based on more than 20 years of creating simple, effective and enjoyable software to help companies better communicate with customers.
As an Approved and Accredited Distributor of PReS Connect, PlanetPress Connect, Printshop Mail Connect and Capture on the GO, Fontware have the knowledge and experience to offer an unrivalled service for customers looking to improve their business communications.
For Print Service Providers
Works with any database format
CSV, dBase, XML, Oracle, SQL Server, you name it, PrintShop Mail Connect supports it. Any customer, whatever their database format, can get help with their VDP project. Just say yes we can!
No graphic design knowledge required
Unlike some VDP solutions that are actually plug-ins to complex design applications like Adobe InDesign®, PrintShop Mail lets you use any design created in any application as a base, and compose promotional documents by adding fields, variable text boxes, address boxes and variable images.
Fast, reliable printing
PrintShop Mail Connect has a long list of high speed optimised output options. Performance packs can be added to the base product to make it output even faster. And if you’re dealing with high-volumes and complex jobs, AFP and IPDS output can be added as options.
- Optimised PostScript®
- AFP (optional)
- IPDS (optional)
Advanced capabilities for print experts
N-up, step-and-repeat, print through-the-stack, subset finishing with access to all printer functionalities. We make it easy to do your job right.
- Optimised PostScript®
- Finishing options
- Grouping, splitting and slip sheets
- Promotional documents, for example: Mail merge for direct marketing, postcards and promotional documents, tickets, numbered flyers, and similar
- Addressed documents: Mail merge, numbered documents, postal barcodes, and similar
- Document enhancement/re-engineering
- Process automation
- Automated distribution
- Multi-channel business communication
- Mail preparation
- Transactional documents creation and output
- Automated archiving
- MailMerge -Don’t waste your customer’s attention. Instead, build valuable relationships through better customer engagement and grow customer loyalty by sending one-to-one communications, not generic mail.
- Bring the same level of sophistication to your emails as you did for print. With PrintShop Mail Connect everything can be made variable, even the way it's delivered.
- No change to existing systems through flexible seamless and easy integration into existing infrastructure
- Process automation
- Update relevant information in real time makes follow up of business processes immedate and easy
- Improved, tailor-made customer service (customisation, personalisation)
- Eliminates pre-printed stationery (white paper solution)
- Reduced mail costs, reduced labour costs
- Eliminates time consuming as well as manual processes
- Automatic, digital archiving of business-critical correspondence, herewith available any time, 24/7
And it can do so much more!
- Campaign-design: Easily connect different communication channels
- A true multi-channel solution because you create content once, and use it for multiple purposes and formats
- Add the digital alternative to your customer communication and, with that, offer an additional service
- Leverage the new communication trends without changing your existing systems and without complex programming or separate tools
- Reduced manual handling as substituted by automating processes
- Reduced postage costs
- Save costs by increasing efficiency, without changing existing environments
- Increase capacity and performance
- Faster time to market through automation of processes and reduced or no manual tasks
- Boosts productivity of development, testing and maintenance of workflows
- Reduced IT costs a Being environmental-friendly by reducing your paper consumption
- Continuity garanteed by maintaining standards
- Reducing waste of resources and materials
- User friendly, easy to use interface with drag & drop features
- Supports almost all types of data and input documents
- Uses numerous data sources
- Easily changes or adds data or content (static or dynamic formats)
- Elaborates PDF automatically, in real time
- Sophisticated document personalisation
- Uses metadata to extract attributes like postal codes or similar
- Subdivides single processes by applying rules to the workflow
- Optimises documents for post-printing processes (OMR marks, barcodes, QR codes)
- Enables database search
- Optimized impositioning and page-overflow for text-loaded documents
- Paginated output a Web output, E-mail output and archiving
- Preview functionality for every output option (print, email, web, …)
- True multi-language support (left-right, right-left)
About Objectif Lune / Fontware: With Over 20 Years experience in improving business processes, Objectif Lune are the perfect partner to work with to assist customers in improving their communications.