Your company logos can be converted into a TrueType logo font which can be used in any Windows based application.
The problem with graphics is they are often large file sizes, and take time to print. Graphics can be easily distorted when editing a document and resizing certain graphic formats make them unusable and restrictive with what you can use them for.
We can re-create your corporate logo into a TrueType logo, suitable for all your software applications and systems, in a wide variety of font formats. This will allow you to apply systems automation, control your corporate identity, and maintain ease of use.
Benefits of using TrueType font components
- The file size of the document hardly increases, as the document components such as logos, signatures and symbols are stored as fonts.
- PC hard disk space is freed up.
- The fonts are fully scaleable, WYSIWYG, and integrate seamlessly with Windows.
- Printing speeds are increased as the printer performs nearer its rated speed by using fonts.
- Network traffic is greatly reduced so decreasing the risk of network crashes and printer bottlenecks.
- The font components will appear correctly at any size on screen and when printed will exploit the maximum resolution of the printer.
- if printing from a non Windows platform, such as MAC, Unix, AS/400, Mainframe, etc. please contact us for alternative solutions.